Dinner Seminar: “Retirement Planning 2024” Tues. March 19 @ The Butcher’s Son, Virginia Beach
PLEASE NOTE: After you register, we will call you to ask qualification questions. The enrollment form MUST be Complete with a home address, email address and a telephone number where you can be reached for confirmation. Form must be complete and we must speak to you on the phone to complete the process or you will not be registered. This seminar is for Qualified Guests Only and you may invite One guest to attend with you. Married couples are encouraged to attend with their spouse. Note: You and your guest must be qualified to attend by speaking with someone in our office. We reserve the right to revoke this invitation/registration at our discretion. Thank you.
The Butcher’s Son
1556 Laskin Road, Suite 134
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm (doors open at 6:00pm)
Seminar Discussion Highlights Will Include:
• INFLATION: How the rising cost of goods and services could impact your spending money throughout
your golden years.
• GLOBAL EVENTS: How will political and economic events shape your financial returns in the future?
• RISK ASSESSMENT: Is your retirement strategy stress-tested for today’s economy?
• DEATH OF THE STRETCH IRA: Why your legacy may be sitting on a tax nightmare thanks to new legislation.
• LONGEVITY RISKS: Will you outlive your money? Who will take care of you if your health fails?
• SOCIAL SECURITY: Will it still be around for you? When should you start taking benefits?
• TAXES: Why excessive government spending and exploding national debt will likely have massive consequences on your money and your retirement.
• YOUR 401K: Are you taking too much risk with your 401k Assets?
Host: Equity 1 Inc Financial Solutions
Seminar Registration: Tues. March 19 @ Butcher's Son - Virginia Beach