We are excited for the opportunity this blog provides us to share information and inspiration for a life lived well. From developing the Right Financial Plan for You to ideas for making the most of your successful financial plan, we are here both to share with you and learn from you.
Below is our manifesto, the statement of our beliefs and aspirations, for the blog.
- Education, in all aspects of life, is a life-long pursuit
- Every day is a new opportunity to make better decisions to care for ourselves and those around us
- We are called to be good stewards of what God has given us; that includes, but is certainly not limited to, our decisions relating to money
- Living with intentionality allows us to give and invest in people to a greater degree
- You’ve worked hard for your money; you are a unique individual who deserves a financial plan that works hard for you
- The most valuable things in life aren’t bought; but a financial plan that doesn’t address your needs or achieve your goals will place unnecessary stress on the relationships that truly matter
- Following sound financial principles will help ensure you have the Right Financial Plan for You so you can live and give with confidence and peace of mind