Dinner Seminar: “Tax Smart Retirement” Tues. Sept. 22 @ The Butcher’s Son, Chesapeake, VA
PLEASE NOTE: The enrollment form MUST be Complete with a telephone number where you can be reached for confirmation before submission or your registration will NOT be honored and you will NOT be enrolled. This seminar is for Qualified Guests Only. We reserve the right to revoke this invitation/registration at our discretion. Thank you.
Where: The Butcher’s Son
500 S. Battlefield Blvd.
Chesapeake, VA 23322
Seminar Discussion Highlights will Include:
- How to create at TAX-Free income retirement from your current 401k/403b/IRA or using non-IRA money.
- Ways to protect depletion of your assets from potential long-term care & rising healthcare costs.
- Ways to lesson your future tax burden of RMD’s (age 72) now.
- How to transfer assets and create a legacy tax efficiently.
- BONUS TOPIC: The Secure Act – How it just created a potential time bomb for your heirs
Host: Equity 1 Inc Financial Solutions