Dinner Seminar: “Retirement Planning 2024” Thurs. Jan. 18 @ Fleming’s in Richmond, VA
PLEASE NOTE: The enrollment form MUST be Complete with a home address and a telephone number where you can be reached for confirmation before submission or your registration will NOT be honored and you will NOT be enrolled. This seminar is for Qualified Guests Only. We reserve the right to revoke this invitation/registration at our discretion. Thank you.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
9200 Stony Point Pkwy, Suite 131
Richmond, VA 23235
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm (doors open at 6:00pm)
Seminar Discussion Highlights Will Include:
• INFLATION: How the rising cost of goods and services could impact your spending money throughout
your golden years.
• GLOBAL EVENTS: How will political and economic events shape your financial returns in the future?
• RISK ASSESSMENT: Is your retirement strategy stress-tested for today’s economy?
• DEATH OF THE STRETCH IRA: Why your legacy may be sitting on a tax nightmare thanks to new legislation.
• LONGEVITY RISKS: Will you outlive your money? Who will take care of you if your health fails?
• SOCIAL SECURITY: Will it still be around for you? When should you start taking benefits?
• TAXES: Why excessive government spending and exploding national debt will likely have massive consequences on your money and your retirement.
• YOUR 401K: Are you taking too much risk with your 401k Assets?
Host: Equity 1 Inc Financial Solutions
Seminar Registration: Thurs. Jan. 18 @ Flemings Steak House -Richmond